Thursday, June 24, 2010

...life moves faster then the ability to document it....

Ahhh I thought college flew by, I think life in general is flying by. First, I found out that I am one of the 2010 Honoree's for the pacific Northwest chapter of the Arthritis Foundation, aka Jingle Bell Run. If you don't know what that is, look it up. :) Back to my point, you needed the background information to understand some parts of this. I found myself driving home from work the day I found out, crying than laughing than crying. I think life just came full circle for me at that moment, while I was in the car I found myself asking is this what a emotional break feels like? I was crying not out of sadness but happiness and the feeling of being so blessed. Than laughing at myself for feeling the need to cry. It was quite the mess of emotions. It was truly a sight to see. There was something else I saw today that I was baffled by..... oh well...another blog.

Pet peeve of the day: If you are talking to me on facebook, or any of these online chatting things, don't just peace out while in the middle of conversation. By far the most annoying thing. I have quite a few things I find annoying but this is most definitely one of them.


Words to get you through the day:

"I'm selfish, impatient, and insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times, hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing what ya'll are thinking! Thanks for the Feedback! Happy reading!