Thursday, June 17, 2010

...events form opinions....can opinions form events?

I haven't written on here in what feels like a long time, I have so many random thoughts going on, try and keep up :)
In that last few days I have done a lot of driving! I hate commutes! I hate drivers, I love traffic, I hate stoplights that last 3 seconds, on green of course. I hate fake promises, I love my family, they can be a bit odd but that is what I love the most about them. I love going on adventures, I hate getting lost, I love a full tank of gas with my windows down and the heat on, I hate when windows are broken. I know after reading this you probably think I am the most wish-washy of a person there is, but trust me think about each thing and you will too think the way I do.
I have spent some time with my older family, ever put yourself in their thought process? It is crazy to think about all the things that have changed over the course of their life time, the oldest one I have is almost 81 years old. They are still fascinated by the idea of digital cameras, let alone digital anything. Laptops freak them out and texting on cellphones is like performing some sort of surgery. But I must give my grandpa mad props, he is 75 and he texts me like no buddies business, after he puts his glasses on of course.
Ok, you know those really orange looking girls and even some guys, they look orange and think they look tan therefore they think they are just the cats meow?! Those types of people disgust me. Like I tan, but I tan because it makes me look like the middle eastern than I am.
That is all for now...enough computer screen for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing what ya'll are thinking! Thanks for the Feedback! Happy reading!