Monday, July 5, 2010

....and with this things really do change....

I haven't posted in a bit. I guess life happens faster than my fingers can type. I spent this last weekend for the fourth with friends from high school. It saddens me that every summer it gets worse, the gap just keeps growing between us. I was sitting in the back seat on the ride home and realized how different it all is. I mean it has always been them and me not us three. It comes with the territory of going away for college I guess. I just think there is such a divide now that I it is more stressful and emotionally tiring to try and mend this gap.
This weekend was filled with realizations for me. I mean it was quite serene out on the beach. I realized there is one guy that I am all for, but I think he doesn’t either see it or is just too shy. Either way I am not the kind of girl to wait but I am the kind to have them vested in the back of my mind. But I am done worrying, I am just going to do me. If they don’t like it than who really cares because living with my mantra at the end of the night you only have to answer to your true self.
Ohh if you are feeling philanthropic check out seattlejinglebellrun.org I am one of the honoree’s also you can donate under “nadina’s beacon of hope”
Pet Peeve of the day: you health nuts out there, preach to yourself. People don’t need to hear your constant opinions on what things are good and what things are bad. To each their own. It is so annoying to listen to an argument over organic blueberries and store bought blueberries. Get over yourself. Some have their own way of enjoying life!
Words to get you through:People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.
Thats all for now...ADD has set in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing what ya'll are thinking! Thanks for the Feedback! Happy reading!