Monday, November 7, 2011

Realization, inspiration, desire, and set back

Sorry for the writers block, life has been interesting without being writers worthy... But I am sure I can find something! I have moved my life to try and become more "organic" based, don't go thinking it will be come this snooty way of eating...but instead learning and practicing these habits now will only help me in my future living. I want to live more natural, I started with my skin care seeing that I am going into skin care here in the next month and I want to learn how to best give people a natural way to up keep their skin. My goal is to open my own spa and invent a line based off this idea of natural products and natural services....
Welp, writers block is back...
type ya later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing what ya'll are thinking! Thanks for the Feedback! Happy reading!