Friday, July 30, 2010

The Perspective Life

Life throws the most awful of turns to really make a person evaluate themselves and things in their lives. In times of hardship there are 3 things a person wants, other than being alone, one is a boy to snuggle with and know that he really cares about whats going on because he truly cares about you, two going out with your girl friends to distract the be-jesus out of you, and third your family to settle you.

Well when your family is equally sharing in the events and your girl friends either are MIA or have done all they can do, the last thing to turn to is a boy. Now, I am a very independent girl and never have nor never will be solely dependent on a man in her life to feel worth. But at times like this I would love for there to be that one guy that will let you put your head on his shoulder while he plays with your hair and will let you cry, talk or do nothing until you feel better. There is that light at the end of the tunnel when you get just the inkling that the guy you chat it up with actually cares(random things that show it isn't a one sided friendship, which sometimes I wonder about this certain person). These are the times when I wish for a main squeeze ;), like when you need someone who truly whole heartily cares and would do anything with you just to be with you. No distance is to far and nothing is to much of a hurdle to figure out. But, other times it is not needed, like I am not one of those girls who needs a guy with her all the time, I like to be able to have them around sometimes, I dont like anyone to stress about when they are going to hang out. I think it all should come naturally*. *Now naturally only occurs once you have branded yourself with that title.

That gets me to my next random thought of the day, random to you yes to me no, I was watching TV and it sparked thought. If your hanging out with a guy who has been a friend but you want more. WAIT for the guy to make the move. Girls have an easier time forgiving if a guy tries more than friends and misses the boat the girl is floating on. But guys, oh gosh guys dont know how to handle themselves if a girl acts out to be more than friends and it isnt mutual.

Oh random...who the heck drives around with their cat in the car? I totally saw that today I was like WTF mate.

PET PEEVE of the day: Dont initiate conversation via anything and than quit out with out saying something to signify you are not going to respond anymore, especially if the conversation was meaningful.

Quote of the day:
When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. ~Kahlil Gibran

1 comment:

  1. Well said babe! And to answer your question....Derek and I would drive around with Isabelle in the car all the time!! lol! She freakin loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing what ya'll are thinking! Thanks for the Feedback! Happy reading!