Sunday, September 23, 2012

I am back from my Hiatus!




 Oh my goodness...  It feels sooo good to be back!!!! I am very sorry for the hiatus, I was doing 15+ hour days with school and work.  But I am back and better than ever.  I am  a licensed esthetician doing what I am super passionate about, I couldn't be happier!
So the first thing I decide to do after getting my life figured out, blogging!!!!  How much I have missed it!!  But trust me, all my good advice hasn't been doormat. I have been told a few times recently that I should write a book or teach a class. I think I'll just go back to my small followers on this :)...

 I have so much going on in my head I don't even really know to put it all to words!  In my hiatus, I  fell in love, had my heart broken, fell in lust, fell out of lust, had fun and now I am with a man who not only makes me the happiest person, he will also be surely helping me provide material for this blog....We have  a lot of history(side info, we met 2 years ago...for him he says it was love at first sight but yet  our timing never worked out the way we wanted, finally our stars have aligned). 

In my hiatus I have learned a lot, and I am ready to share my info with you.  
What is up and coming:
~Contests
~New formats
~Weekly skin tips as well as my Monday quotes  to get you through the week
~Guest writers
~Much, much more

I have more time and new found perspective to being able to write this, I hit a road block because I really wasn't thinking I was writing to anyone.  But then I was found on facebook by a women who completely  changed my outlook and has give me inspiration to know that at least one person has and will be affected by this blog. (I am hoping one of  these posts she will be writing as a guest writer about her experience).  Overall she read my blog and is now pledging my sorority  AOII  at Purdue University. I thank her for renewing my inspiration to write my blog.  I thank her and you can thank her too, because there is more to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing what ya'll are thinking! Thanks for the Feedback! Happy reading!