Thursday, April 19, 2012

It is Thursday!, I can't turn my brain off

Ok, brain is a racing.....  I figure I will blog it out :)  
I had a friend the other day tell me I should teach a class about flirting, how awesome would that be?!  I know I can teach others how to flirt, but taking my own advice HA. It was ironic the same day I got this text about teaching  this flirting class, this girl at school asked me to help her text flirt... yup got her laid hahahathat you .  I know, I know.... crazy...  I was excited but shooooot why can't I take my own advice, do you know how successful I would be if I did?! 


OK... soooo hypothetically speaking... ha...right hypothetical, you hook up with this guy after a good amount of time  of "singing & dancing"  around the idea... wouldn't you want compliments, I mean not necessarily  compliments, but come on a little "that was....., or shoot where ......  come from....."  just a little something, something   to say hey  awesome


Like I said... brain WILL NOT SHUT OFF! Figuring out the line between convenience  and sincerity....  like this constant communication is occurring because I am available for it, or because they value the conversation? Same goes for everything else, how to find the difference between the two...  I have a lot more going on about this topic to come later with my blog "he is just that into you"  spin off the idea of  He is just not that into you, the movie and stuff helps you figure out if he isn't into you...what about figuring out if he is...  I almost think that is harder!!!! 


Even though plans change, they only change to allow for the truth to happen.  What is truly hard is figuring out what the change has opened?????


Good luck! & Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing what ya'll are thinking! Thanks for the Feedback! Happy reading!