Thursday, January 13, 2011

Analyze, Predict, Re-evaluate

Well as often as those make goals, you should be able to change them to suit individual need and desire. I mean we do it all the time with everything else in life why should goals not fit into that criteria as well? I mean I change my mind almost everyday! I have the true values and morals that I keep in my day to day actions, but the fluffy stuff I am always changing. Sometimes I like my hair, sometimes I don't. Even clothes I buy one day I may HATE the next. The other day at work one of the customers had mentioned her technique to riding the old/unused clothes in the closet(since we are talking about change ;)). She would at the beginning of the month put all the hangers facing one way, when she wore them she would than turn the hanger the other way. At the end of the month which ever hanger was not flipped the other way, was tossed(for those who are conscious, if it still had tags try and return it or give it to a shelter. I have heard that you can get some pretty good money back from consignment shops. It is worth a shot right?! What was the original topic of the blog...always seems to get hazy after I have rambled for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing what ya'll are thinking! Thanks for the Feedback! Happy reading!