Thursday, October 21, 2010

When did down right hatred become something that was acceptable?!

I am so proud of the students of EWU, that protest was truly remarkable. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEj5DYgKuj4
I can't believe some of the concepts believed by the WBC, I am all for own opinions and what not, but down right hatred toward other human beings is totally crossing the line. I can not believe that that someone or a group of someones would soul-ly basing their own beliefs on pure hatred toward other people. I was looking a the website to see what they really are about, On one of the pages it talks about stats and numbers. One of them is "0 - nanoseconds of sleep that WBC members lose over your opinions and feeeeellllliiiiiings." What the heck, you are to tell me that not a single person in your group has any feelings?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing what ya'll are thinking! Thanks for the Feedback! Happy reading!