Thursday, September 15, 2011

List of Pet Peeves

I consider myself a pretty easy going person, I was once told though that I get mad at everything, this completely surprised me because I have always seen myself as a light tempered person that it takes a lot to make upset. So I decided to figure out what really makes me upset, or emotional because for some reason people can't tell the difference.
1). I don't like being told what to do, or what not to be do. I am ok with advice, guidance but saying things with the expectation that I will do them doesn't fly with me.

2). When dating "hanging out with the friends" means you are hanging out with boys, when girls come that is annoying because that makes me wonder why I am not there. That just makes me more upset, and hurt that I was not thought to be included. Now typically a person wouldn't worry about this, unless you are me which means you will ALWAYS be invited to everything because I want you there.

3)Not texting/calling when you say you are going to. or not texting back...period....that ohhhh is so bad...texting is non invasive you can do it anytime of the day.

4) Being late, I hate being late places, the only time late is acceptable is when it is my fault because that means i did it, and can not blame anyone but myself.

5) not paying attention when on the phone, or video chat, because its one thing if you don't pay attention in person, I can see your distraction. When on the phone or video chat I can't see, so repeating myself just becomes annoying and irritating.

6) I get angry with stupid, lazy people.

7) I have a hard time with people who would rather "throw" things away than actually work for it.

8) Not understanding the actually significance of making time for people, I mean I get its easier to be with the one your with, but what about the ones who want to be with you?

9) People that don't know what they want in life

10) People who say one thing, act another. I mean you either think & act the way you say or don't say it. Like saying "your beautiful and that you would want to spend the rest of your life with me" then the next moment saying something completely different. It makes a person over think the truth of your thoughts.


Welp, whoooo that is all for now.... I still don't think I get angry easy because all of these things would make anyone upset....right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing what ya'll are thinking! Thanks for the Feedback! Happy reading!